Please quote adventure number 1505-6 when refering to this trip.
Ordering Procedure and Policy
1) Submit the form below to confirm the availability of the dates you prefer.|
2) We will contact you as soon as possible to verify the dates you have chosen.
3) We will then require a deposit of 30% of the total adventure price to hold your dates and confirm your reservation. Payment may be made by electronic bank transfer, money order or cheque. If you choose to pay by cheque, it may take several weeks for it to clear and the adventure dates you prefer may fill up. In such cases we will refund your full deposit or transfer it to other days, whichever you choose. Electronic bank transfer or money order payments will reserve your dates sooner!!
4) We will also require a completed and signed travel waiver for each participant to confirm your reservation. Please print a copy of the travel waiver for each member of your party and submit them to us by mail or fax as soon as possible. If you do not have a printer, email us and we will send you copies by mail or fax. Your booking cannot be confirmed until we receive your completed form, signed waiver(s) and deposit. Please read our terms and conditions.
5) Once we have received your deposit, waiver(s) and booking form, we will mail you a receipt and extensive information about your trip, including proposed itinerary, equipment and clothing lists and other details as required. We will also put you in contact with your guides (if applicable) so they may answer any questions you have. We can assist you in obtaining transportation to and from your adventure(s) as well as accommodation and equipment rentals if required.
6) A web site address will be given to you where you will have the ability to check the progress and details of your adventure. This page will be updated often and will have handy features such as weather and transportation links. For security reasons, your personal information will not appear on this page.
7) The balance of payment is due 40 days prior to the adventure start date.
8) Cancellation Policy: A 30% deposit is required for each booking. Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival date. In the event that payment becomes overdue, the lodge reserves the right to cancel the reservation and resell the space. All cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival date will forfeit the 30% deposit. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival date are non-refundable unless space can be re-sold.
9) Please note that we make every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and up to date, however, alterations to the trips and changes to the listed prices can occur without notice.
©2004 The Great Canadian Adventure Company